A blog about fashion-fascination

Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Across *my* Universe




"Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup, They slither wildly as they slip away

Across my universe

Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my open mind





Possessing and caressing me.

......


Images of borken lights which dance
before me like a million eyes
They call me on and on




Across my Universe


.........


Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box
They tumble blindly as they make their way

Across my universe


Nothing's gonna change my world,
Nothing's gonna change my world.



Sounds of laughter shades of life are ringing
Through my opened ears inciting and inviting me
Limitless undying Love
which shines around me like a
million suns,
and calls me on and on..

Across my universe



This Photoshooting was made at the gorgeous fantasy sim called Essaim, where colors , lights and flyng platforms inspired me to link mi pic to the well known Beatle song "Across the Universe".
As you can see in this first post I'll try to communicate feelings trought images and words, this time taken from a lyric , in future written personally by me.
I really like unsual fashion 'couse for me it's the best way to express states of mind, imaginated thanks to my listening : gothic, industrial, trash metal and classical simphonys.

I'll add more photo shots soon.

Good Night!

Kaetel

0 comments:

Post a Comment